CSMG provides strategic advisory services ranging from growth and business transformation to ecosystem and business model evolution. Our peerless industry depth and experience, signature strategy and quantitative methodologies enable our clients to make sound business decisions in a complex and ever-changing market.
To reduce cost and improve process and systems efficiencies, companies are carefully considering outsourcing one or more of their business and operations processes, applications and systems to highly skilled third parties. Cartesian and parent company TMNG Global have a superior reputation and proven experience in putting our clients on the right path to success in outsourcing.
Outsourcing Assessment and Transition Planning
The question of whether to outsource has become a key part of the strategic thinking process for a growing number of companies across a wide range of industries. They are carefully evaluating what is core to their business and weighing the benefits of turning critical functions such as IT, network management or other specific processes and applications, over to outside vendors. The driving force behind this decision is typically cost reduction and organisational restructuring.
- Strategy and business case development
- Vendor selection and RFP development
- Contract negotiation
- Development and implementation of transition plans
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Process development, implementation and training
- SLA, KPI and metrics development
- End-to-end testing
- Pure Cash Savings – Beginning on Day One, you pay less and achieve more through the reduction of transition, evolution, and ongoing total process expenses, while also lowering the cost of keeping your long-term options open
- Better Risk Management – Improve risk management by reducing your transitional, operational, strategic, financial, and legal risks, from initial transition to contract conclusion to execution
- Improved Process Quality – Improve the quality of processes and services during transition and throughout operations
- Greater Flexibility – Regain time to focus resources on growing your business, marketing, customer care and other key elements of your business
- New Products and Services - With more streamlined and focused operations, you can quickly deliver new products and services to your customers