Let’s face it: customer loyalty and retention are critical to any company’s survival. But how do you engage customers at the right time? And how do you marry their individual needs with your business initiatives?
Consider this: 60% of companies cited ‘Improve customer retention’ as a key driver for their customer experience programs. (Source: Telemanagement Forum 2010 survey)
This is where smartXchange comes into play.
smartXchange is a comprehensive targeting solution used to strategically drive customer behaviors improving the customer experience and increase loyalty and retention.
smartXchange enables carriers to leverage a systematic proactive outreach approach to engage customers at critical life-cycle points allowing focus on valued targets and capitalization of investment.
But more then just another “marketing tool” or “relationship management solution”, smartXchange combines classic data management with an innovative approach to target marketing.
smartXchange supports companies with the following business challenges:
I need to:
Address customer loyalty/retention
- Good customers (increase and drive sales)
- At-risk customers (preempt churn)
- Neutral customers (increase product awareness/stickiness, etc.)
- On to a smart phone/off of a feature phone
- Off a device that is not performing as expected/problematic device
- On to a new network/off of an old network
Get devices back from customers to
- Repurpose (refurbish, resell, or service and repair)
- Recycle (scrap or melt)
How it Works:
Using pre-defined business rules, smartXchange leverages your customer data to proactively target qualified leads. These defined segments then receive communications via pre-determined media. smartXchange then tracks the lead’s response, enabling follow-up activities.
To achieve this, smartXchange utilizes a 4-step process:
- Identification—connects customer data with pre-defined business rules and communication trigger events
- Matching—cross-references data gathered in the Identification phase to generate a qualified customer segment for targeted offers
- Notification—Supports data matching sequence by defining communication and market segments to customize individual offers to each qualified lead
- Acquisition—tracks the customer’s response to the offer for future targeting and closes the loop for rewarding customer behavior where appropriate
smartXchange delivers numerous benefits to your company based on your customized implementation:
- Increased customer loyalty/retention
- Cost effective marketing campaigns
- Increased revenues
- Laser targeting of strategic offers
As a fully customizable, managed service, smartXchange applies practices that are adaptable to your budget, your project, and most importantly…your customer.